This membership is offered to the following categories of people who pay an affiliate membership fee and an annual subscription both of which are determined and reviewed by the General Assembly:
- Regular teachers working with children with disability & otherspecial needs and are not specially trained in Special Needs Education.
- School or district administration staff that are willing to promote services for children with disability & other special needs.
- Para professionals working with children with disability & other special needs
- Parents of children with disability & other special needs
Affiliate members shall receive all the Association’s services as full members save for occupation of the Association’s offices and shall not participate in the voting for office holders.
- Accessing and using the National Resource centre on Special Needs Education & disability
- Receive publications/ journals that ASNETU will subscribe to
- Attending CPDs organised by the Association
- Keep updated on Special Needs Education & disability information from the local and international perspectives.
- Become a member of SNE teachers SACCO (Savings and Credit Co-operative Organisation)