This membership is offered to any individual who lives outside Uganda is interested and is supporting Special Needs Education in Uganda.
Such an individual is registered after paying the International Membership Fee.
- Accessing and using the National Resource centre on Special Needs Education & disability
- Receive publications/ journals that ASNETU will subscribe to
- Attending CPDs organised by the Association
- Keep updated on Special Needs Education & disability information from the local and international perspectives.
- Become a member of SNE teachers SACCO (Savings and Credit Co-operative Organisation)